SOOOOOO BEEHIVE

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hey Hey BeeBabes!! Sorry I've been low-key absent the past few days, Ally came to visit me and I just haven't had the time to sit and post anything!! BUT! I'M BACK (and better than ever with my bff by my side)!! SO, I just wanted to rave about one of my fave stores, Beehive!!

Beehive is the absolute cutest clothing boutique located in Texas and online. Have you been dreaming of all your favorite things wrapped up in one boutique? Because it's here and it's Beehive. This top is from Beehive, it's the Check Please Smock Top, if you can get your hands on one I HIGHLY recommend. Not only is it so totally comfy, but also so so adorbs, I got so many complements on it! I've been dying to get some gingham in my closet recently and I'm SO happy this is the piece to start off my gingham collection, Thanks Beehive!! <3 And what's the best part about Beehive? Oh yeah! You can get 15% off with my code: TAKE15OR !! So what are you waiting for? Why are you still here? Get your booty on over to Beehive!! xo, O
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?