OUTFITS OF THE WEEK VIDEO!!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hey hey hey!!! I'm SO excited to share this video with you guys, I had so much fun filming all week! I hope you guys like my outfits!

MONDAY: top- H+M // shorts- Lee // shoes- Forever 21 // glasses- Urban Outfitters
TUESDAY: long sleeve top and skirt- H+M // crop top- Need Supply Co. // shoes and glasses- Forever 21 // necklace- Show The Love
WEDNESDAY: dress and shoes- Forever 21 // glasses- Urban Outfitters
THURSDAY: top- Target // overalls- Gap // shoes- Hidden Fashion
FRIDAY: shoes- Beehive
SATURDAY: top- Beehive // earrings- H+M // shoes- ShoeMint // jeans- Forever 21
SUNDAY: purse and glasses- Forever 21

And remember! You can get 15% off at Beehive using the code: TAKE15OR

Have a fantastic week! xo, O

1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell those gardenias! I love this! So much fun to see how you put everything together… XO

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?