HOLDIN' ON TO SUMMER (+ sunflowers)

Friday, August 3, 2018

top // jeans (similar)

HOWDY! Last week I went on a little vay-cay up north to shoot my very first wedding! I had the best week ever, seriously sooo much fun, it really topped the summer off. As I was flying home though, the first of August, it occurred to me, "wow, summer is nearly over?" How the heck did it fly by so fast!?

We have officially entered the tail end of summer and the confusing time of "transitional seasons." Where it's still hot during the day, but cools down at night, and it's still summer but also fall? When you stand in front of your closet full of clothes and think to yourself, "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" Well, boy do I have a solution for you! Two words folks, two words: Old Navy.
Turn to Old Navy this season when you're looking for the perfect transitional pieces. Light airy tops, comfortable 24/7 denim, and vintage inspired pieces that will send your wardrobe on a smooth sail from summer to fall.

I hate to say that these jeans have since gone on sale and out of stock, because now I feel like I'm just bragging when I say they are the BEST. JEANS. EVER!
Finding jeans that fit me is hard! It fits in the legs but not in the waste, or fits in the waste but not in the legs, UGH! But let me tell you, these jeans fit like a glove, ask anyone who knows me, I've hardly taken them off since getting them! Old Navy is your hook up for 24/7 jeans :)
Here is a similar pair

Both in stores and online you can stock up on their super cute clothes with super low prices and super trendy patterns, graphics, and styles! So what are you waiting for? Go, go, GO! xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?