BEHIND THE SCENES- ALLURE

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hey hey Lovebugs! Today I'm coming at you with some behind the scenes shots of a fashion film called "Allure" that I modeled for!! They are still in the editing process but I thought I would give you guys a sneak peak so you can get an idea of what to expect!! Basically it's all about natural beauty and feeling comfortable in your own skin! Shooting was SO much fun, but a lot of hard work for sure. I was the only model at the time and then ten sets of eyes on me telling me to do this, do that, move here, go here, go again and again and again and again, and let me tell you it was HOT that day. I was sweating my face off, and at one point I was in a huge fluffy coat, not ideal. BUT it was a total blast and I can't wait to see the full film! Stay tuned for that coming soon :) :) xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?