Words With Sunday + Chapter 34

Sunday, December 7, 2014



+WHERE WE ATE:
 A surprisingly delicious brunch this week at The Roosevelt. This morning I had just about the best pancakes and eggs I have ever had. Their food is unconventional and, like food from the turn of the last century, doesn't always look 100% appetizing is AMAZING. It sounds weird I know... but just go try it out for yourself, you'll be surprised too...
 +WHAT I WORE:
 By far yet another one of my favorite dresses in my closet. If you know me, you'll know that this in fact is true. I wear this dress everywhere: school, parties, brunch celebrations... everywhere. What's not to love about it?!
 However, don't let my bare arms fool you, it was absolutely freezing (!!!) today, especially with all that wind! Oh man...
 +WHAT WE DID:
For some reason, after brunch and photos, we decided to traipse around a bit and check out some bakeries... We actually went to a couple, all so different. Of course we brought home plenty of baked goods from pies and chocolate croissants to loafs and rounds of bread. hahaha why not right?

Exam week is next week so I wont really be blogging much over these next two weeks (prep week and then exams) But then after that CHRISTMAS!! Do you guys have any big Christmas plans?
xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?