Say Hello to Kalee from Fred Rongo!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hello Everyone!
Today I am happy to introduce one of my favorite bloggers, Kalee from Fred Rongo! I've been following Kalee for some time now and absolutely love her blog... I asked Kalee some questions just so you guys could get to know her a little bit :) 
Now go on, check out her awesome blog!xoxo

first, some questions on blogging:

1. When and did you want to start blogging? 
I started blogging in May of 2012 after some encouragement from my boss! I was always interested in fashion, but never knew what to do with it. And that’s how Fred Rongo got started!
2. Where do you find inspiration for all your awesome outfit posts? 
Pinterest mostly! I like to combine a lot of things I see on there.

3. Any tips on blogging? How did you gain so many followers? 
Be consistent! Make sure you’re making posts and interacting with your readers; asking questions, having giveaways, etc.. Another tip is networking. Networking is huge! Branch out to other bloggers, comment, collaborate, & go to blogger events. And don’t be afraid to ask bigger bloggers for help! And one last thing. Remember to be patient. Growing your blog doesn't happen over night! You're blogging because you love it, not because you're trying to gain followers. Don't forget that!
4. Who are your favorite bloggers/blogs to follow? 
My all time favorite is The Sartorialist! Scott Schuman has always been a big inspiration.. My favorite style blogger is Hello, it’s Valentine. She is absolutely adorable and has the best clothes! I hope to aspire to her level of recognition someday.
5. What are your favorite posts to do? 
Outfit posts! Especially ones with lots of color.
and now for a few random questions:

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you travel? 
New Zealand! I would love to go spear fishing. Haha.
7. What are your top three favorite pieces in your closet? 
Anything with sequins, anything with leopard print, and with Winter here, my plaid coat!
8. What's your favorite hairstyle you've done? 
Hmm.. This is a tough one. Considering I’ve done SO many different hairstyles! I can’t keep the same hair for more than 6 months, usually. Haha. But if I had to choose, I’d probably say when I had short blonde hair!
9. Speak any other languages? 
No, I wish! I’ve been listening to French lessons in my car everyday though. I’d love to learn how to speak it fluently!
10. If you could have dinner with any celebrity who would it be? 
Christoph Waltz. Well, because, duh. YUM.

Thanks so much Kalee!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i love her blog and just found yours through hers :)
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?