Words With Sunday + Chapter 33

Sunday, November 23, 2014

 +WHERE WE ATE:

To finish off my extremely busy weekend of birthday parties and fashion shows (posts coming soon) ... we ate close to home for brunch, a place called Azzuros. Having been there for dinner many times and loooovvvving their classic Italian, we were excited to try it for brunch! Unfortunatly... it's really a dinner place, brunch wasn't that spectacular. Saunders and I had a tough time deciding what to order, simply because there was so few that was appealing! 
If you're thinking about going to Azzuros, dinner or lunch is the time!

I ended up getting a margarita pizza, only because it's all I knew was good, and weirdly was on the brunch menu... However, Papa did enjoy his eggs benedict, Saunders said his pancakes were "okay"
 +WHAT I WORE:
 This is one of my FAVORITE thrift finds, this midi dress is timeless, its flowey-flounceyness and deep colors make it perfect for fall. It is so light weight and still a statement! One of my favorites in my closet by far...
 These shoes my mother and grandmother bought for me at a local thrift store. Not typically something that I would pick out, but their metallic snakeskin print is TDF! Plus, since they are lace up, like most heals-- you don't have to worry about your heels slipping out or clenching your toes when you walk, they are a perfect fit!
 Oh and hey... I chopped off all my hair!
A post about that coming soon!!
 dress- vintage thrifted // shoes - bcbg // belt - forever 21 // purse - Ashby's
p.s. it's still a little pink in the back!! :O
xoxolivia

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?