Words With Sunday + Chapter 31

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Sunday!
Oh wait... It's Thursday... I really am sorry y'all, my life has been so busy lately omg! I have tried to take outfit photos this week-- my outfits have been pretty on point ;) but it's rained everyday!! Rude. Anyway, here (finally) is a video for my Sunday.
 jumpp!!
If you didn't catch it from the video, we went to a spot called "C Street" and it was de.lish.ious! I had a deep dish pumpkin spice pancake so exotic!! SOOO good! 

I am wearing:
dress- H+M // sweater - SHEINSIDE! I MESSED UP IN THE VIDEO! sorry hehehe // tights - Jessica Simpson (Burlington, but can probably be found elsewhere) // socks - Target // shoes - Chinese Laundry // Umbrella (lol) - Marshalls

Okay guys, what do you prefer, just video, just picture, videos and pictures? Let me know! Here's a little survey, it's totally anonymous so no information will be shared (you aren't asked to submit any don't worry) THANK YOU! This is very helpful for me!! 
love yall :)
xoxolivia.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?