Words With Sunday + Chapter 24

Monday, June 23, 2014

+WHAT WE ATE:
 This past weekend, it was just Emma and I alone at home. Saunders and my parents went up north for Ders' college orientation! They got home really late tonight and I leave for camp tomorrow! And yes, I repeat, that was not a typo... TOMORROW! Seeing as it is rather late... I do technically leave today, AHH!! I am utterly excited, I cannot sleep!! :D

Anyway, this past Sunday, Emma and I treated ourselves to a brunch at Three Monkeys, a cute little restaurant in The Fan. It was yummy! Although when I went before, it was better then... also I think they changed the menu since I had last been there; what's up with that?! Emma had the eggs benny and I had french toast, you'd think we'd like to mix it up every now and then... huh...
 +WHAT WE WORE:
 Right on the outskirts of The Fan and Carytown, the old GRTC Bus Station has been transformed into a bloggers dream, hundreds of murals = hundreds of possible outfit post backdrops! However on Sunday we didn't actually go inside the Bus Station... luckily there are some murals on some of the buildings surrounding it. And even luckier me, my favorite one was recreated on the side of a building seen here!!
 Emma is the yogi master
 top - thrifted // pants - Urban Outfitters // shoes - ShoeMint
 It was so bright we couldn't even take a selfie! Preposterous! It was a lovely day though :)
Pretty girl, I'm going to miss you when I'm at camp, and you go back to school... xoxolivia.

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?