Words With Sunday + Chapter Five

Sunday, November 17, 2013

 +WHAT I ATE:
  For brunch we went to a cool place in Carytown called "The Daily" 
Right up our alley, most everything is vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, organic, free range PERF!
The atmosphere is really really cool, open and very earthy, pretty granola. We sat outside which was nice, because the weather today was overcast with a cool breeze but really pretty. 
 Being honest, the food was okay. I'm sure that their lunch and dinner is much better, I would absolutely go back to try and see what other options that they have. 


+WHAT I WORE:

 BREAKING NEWS!
im weird
oh wait...
you already knew that. 


 surprise my skirt is actually a dress!
Most everything that I am wearing is thrifted or gifted, besides:
tights // forever 21
socks // Target
booties // Old Navy

 exposure is my favorite editing tool let's be real.


+WHAT IM LISTENING TO:
swim deep.
just yes, so fabulous, does that make me an obscure hipster?
xoxolivia.

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?