Just Thinking...

Thursday, November 14, 2013



I have been doing a lot of thinking and writing recently. 
I'm not sure why but my mind just continues to spit things out into my diary, I can stay up for hours just thinking about the future, the past, right now...
The possibilities are endless with my thoughts.
Things I have been thinking about recently consist of mainly the future:
+where I am going to live
+who I'm going to marry
+december
+transitions
+change
+snow and it's snowflakes
+boys (ha)
+texas
+do I already know my husband?
+friends
+age and it's differences
+painting
+the environment
+social media
+growing up
On that note, let your mind explore new ideas and except your thoughts that come into your life and into your mind... they are there for a reason. 
xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?