Words With Sunday

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I've decided to start a new segment on my blog:
"Words With Sunday"
Every Sunday I go out to brunch with my dad and always do something interesting,
and I don't know why I haven't blogged about it until now!
So here it goes!

Words With Sunday:

+ WHAT I ATE:
"toast"
In "The Village" shopping strip there is a great little restaurant called, toast
It had a really cool urban yet rustic atmosphere.

I ordered the Banana + Chocolate Chip Pancakes
so. good.
if you are like me, and only like sweet things... always, as of ever, then this would be good for you!



My father got Eggs Benedict with a grilled tomato, or as he says...a grilled toe-MAH-toe

yeah... it was good.


+ WHAT I WORE:




top // thrifted
dress // Forever 21 (also worn here)
tights // H&M
shoes // Forever 21 -- gifted
bag // Forever 21 -- gifted
it was a forever 21 day!
Also I tried to do the whole Karlie Kloss slicked back hair that looked really good on her, but yeah...


+ WHAT I LISTENED TO:

Still addicted to Lorde, her new music and old.

And I can also ALWAYS listen to some good ol, Flo Flo and the Machine

+ WHAT I WORKED ON:


We just got our 9 week reports out and I realized that I really need to work harder in school. 
I am trying my best to focus and be engaged in my classes, I'll be honest I am taking some pretty hard courses, but I think that if I really try hard enough I can be able to bring my grades up and be satisfied. 

+ WHAT I DID:

This evening, my schools a cappella group, "Censations" sang at the senior dinner. 
It was fun, we all went on a Starbucks run and then sang a couple great songs!
Here are a couple random pictures I got with my singing friends :)




+++++
And that my friends is Words With Sunday...
see you next Sunday ;)

xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?