The Best Is Yet To Come

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Friends, hello!
I am sitting on my bed with roller skates on in the dark blogging through to you with my iPhone machine. 
baisicaly what I am trying to say is,hello bonjour, howdoyado? Hi. A bit if truth: I HATE being a weekend blogger :(

Blogging is that thing for me that no matter what I'm doing I can drop, go blog, be happy. I am just so busy with school and extracurricular activities, I really have no time to blog. Yet I feel like the time I spend waisting watching Gravity Falls and reruns of the Zoey 101 season finale, I should be blogging!! I will try to blog as much as I can more often... Until then... Here is a picture for you of my boyfriend Leonardo..... He's pretty fine I know ;)

See you SOON (hopefully!!) 
xoxolivia. 

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?