Meet Lucy

Saturday, October 19, 2013










 
Meet Lucy,
she is one of my very close friends 
Lucy is a year younger than I am so we don't get to see each other much.
That's why I love moments like we had today when we got to do our usual photoshoot thing and just have fun with each other :)




moustache! 



Okay this is kinda a weird picture I know (whatever I am a super weird person)
But let me just elaborate on how this photo was NOT photoshopped... 
world can we see how clear my face is? 
Okay, everyone needs to go to the store and buy CoverGirl "clean" oil control anti-luisance foundation. It is amazing
the power or makeup people!
well and a good quality camera.... teehehehe

overexposed.

lucy's dress // Urban
my dress // thrifted ;)

have a fabulous weekend!
xoxolivia


1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?