Let Me Tell You A Bit About My Self.....

Monday, October 14, 2013

If you have been following my blog for a while now then you'd know that my name is Olivia Ruffin, I'm a 15 year old girl just trying to live life to the fullest... but there are somethings that a lot of people don't know about me that I would like to share....

My favorite color combination is black and white, the pattern possibilities are endless, and they always look great with everything. 

I am very allergic to any type of adorable animal with fur, especially cats, dogs and rats...

My model inspiration is Karlie Kloss, I have heard we look alike, but I don't see it. 
My music inspiration is Florence Welch of Florence + The Machine, I've heard I sound like her, but I don't hear it. 
My fashion inspiration is my sister, I've heard we look alike, but I don't see it. 

My favorite food is cookies, lots and lots of cookies, Oreos are my weakness.

I am 5' 7 3/4'' But I wish I were taller...

I have only ever owned one pair of jeans in my life. Here they are folks ^^^

My favorite animated movies are of the Monsters Inc. collection (Monsters University included... and the Monsters Shorts if you haven't seen those, they are hilarious, go watch them now... What are you still doing sitting here!? GO WATCH THEM!!!)

I like to pretend that I am one of those girls who dreams of sitting in French cafés, sipping tea, writing in French and taking photographs of the Eiffel Tower, but honestly I have no interest in ever going to France, unless it is for Fashion Week, I love the language, but I do not like speaking or writing it. 

Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night and just sit there awake but continue to dream ^_^

I am so ready to go to live in my own home, decorate it and make a life of my own... a life where I can craft all day, paint walls, bake, sing loudly, and run around taking selfies, being silly. 

I used to think that I was going to grow up and be a fashion designer, but now I am not so sure, I want to be known, but without the paparazzi, I want to be stopped in a store and be asked to take a picture with someone but also have my own life. I think maybe about pursuing music, maybe photography, I know my mom would never let me but modeling is so cool, I'd love to walk down a runway...

I don't know if you've noticed.....but....... I use a lot of dot dot dots and ellipsis....

My lipstick color is called "Color Me Pink" by Revlon
when I'm feeling bold it's "Hot Passion" by Revlon 
if I am feeling sweet, "Pucker Me Pink" by CoverGirl
and then on a regular day it is either "Orange You Glad" by Softlips or "Sugar" by Rosé

I wish I could have all of H+M or Forever 21 as my closet... but my wallet isn't that big

On a regular daily basis, it takes me about an hour and a half to choose an outfit to wear.
My mother now makes me choose all of my outfits for that week on Sunday night, because I spend to much time otherwise when I could be studying... oops. 

I have recently been into knitting and knit things: sweaters, scarves, socks, headbands... I have been doing a lot of knitting myself as well. 

This summer I absolutely fell in love with a boy named...


Jane Eyre

oh did I say boy? Gottcha!... I meant book ;)



xoxolivia

p.s.
jeans // Forever 21
sweater shirt // unknown 
accessories // also unknown
shoes // target
teehee oops sorry I don't know where anything is from!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?