SANDFIDDLER

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dress- Free People // Earrings- Bershka // Glasses- Ray Ban

Greetings from Paradise! It's that time of year again when my whole family makes their way down to sunny Nags Head, North Carolina for some beach debauchery. You'd think I'm kidding but drunken dance parties can get quite wild, we all just have so much fun.

But of course, alongside that comes classic beach photoshoots! Last night we shot these photos right before the sun was setting and I love how they turned out. So soft and pretty! I actually helped my friends Tori and Hannah out with their final project and these photos look very similar to the ones we took then, here are some of those photos.
Yesterday was absolutely the perfect day. It was Ally's last day here (she came down for a few days before getting back to work) and we shot some footage on my uncle's drone! It was totally cool and so much fun to do, somewhat hard to communicate from the beach back to the house when trying to film, but still cool. You can see that here!

Anyway, I'm excited for this week to continue, we are here until Sunday! Plenty of time to catch some rays, and float along with the tides. I love it here!

More beach photos to come :)
xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?