HONEY, I'M HOME!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

glasses- Warby Parker
boots- Target

HELLO! Okay I know it's been a while, but please just understand that I've been moving out and moving in and moving all around! There simply hasn't been enough time in the day to sit down and write to you all, but here I am! And quite frankly this needs to be quick because I do need to go to sleep, no joke I've been staying up way too late and that's just not good. 

So, as I'm sure you've figured out by now, I'm finally back in Savannah, just finished up my first week of classes in my sophomore year and I'm feeling good! My classes are going to all be quite time consuming and tedious, but I'm ready for the challenges that this year brings. I have some exciting photoshoots and other blog related projects and collaborations in the works as well, I have a feeling this quarter is going to be a great one! Just a week in and it's already been the best one yet!

On that note, I do have to go to bed. I still have so much work to do tomorrow before class.... But I'll be posting tomorrow, so stay tuned!! Oh! And my video this week was what I wore during my first week back :) Be sure to check that out (down below!!) and like and subscribe, and alllll that good youtube stuff :)
xo, O

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?