MY WARDROBE ESSENTIALS

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello Hello! I realize that I haven't blogged since last year... OMG. But I've been so super busy, so here is a video I've been meaning to upload, sorry it took forever and a day to get to you! Anyway, that's really all I have to say regarding that.

Here is where most everything is from:

necklace- Forever 21
black hat- Target
first jean shorts- Vintage Calvin Klein
second jean shorts- Lee
jean jacket- Calvin Klein
purse- Carlos Santana
striped crop top- H+M
striped shirt- JCrew
glasses- brown- Forever 21, blue- ZeroUV, pink- Forever 21, silver- DressIn
overalls- Gap
dress- Gap
both cozy sweaters- Forever 21
transformer dress- Von Vonni
lounge wear- bra- Forever 21, tank top- Chico's, shorts- Grayson Shop

XOXOXOX

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE


No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?