2015 YEAR IN REVIEW!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

HELLO!! Happy New Years Eve!! Can you believe 2015 is already OVER?! God knows I can't. It feels like just yesterday I was making resolutions for 2015, and now I need to make some for 2016. What the heck!? 2016 is most possibly going to be the biggest year of all for me. So much is happening! But I'll save that for another post... Now, let's take a look back on 2015, at the highlights the lowlights and all the lights in between. Here we go!
 First things first, in January, I turned 17! READ MORE
 I quit blogging for a bit. I was in a rut and needed a break. READ MORE
I went to INDIA! What an incredible trip! READ MORE 1, 2, 3
I wrote and article for LIKE A LOCAL Magazine! Check it out!!!

I FINALLY upped my photography game and got a 50mm lens! READ MORE
I visited my (soon to be) new home and FAVORITE city in America EVER, Savannah! READ MORE
http://all-thoselittlethings.blogspot.com/2015/05/savannah-photo-diary.html
I did an internship with a store called Verdalina! READ MORE
Spent the summer with the most INCREDIBLE group of girls at Camp Merrie-Woode as a Junior Counselor! READ MORE 1, 2
I did a BUNCH of awesome collaborations and giveaways! READ MORE
I FINALLY went back to the beach with my family and had a WONDERFUL time! READ MORE
I cut myself bangs! Which I then immediately regretted... My forehead isn't big enough for them to look normal on me.. yuck. READ MORE
I started posting to my YouTube channel more and really loved making all sorts of videos! READ MORE
I think I finally got the hand of making healthy smoothie bowls and jars! READ MORE
I GOT IN TO COLLEGE!! AND I'M GOING TO SCAD FOR FASHION! READ MORE
And finally, I spent lots of time with some of my best friends :) READ MORE
READ MORE
READ MORE
And as always, never quit takin pics and doing photoshoots :) READ MORE
READ MORE
READ MORE
READ MORE
READ MORE
Also, here is my Instagram review of 2015 thanks to insta :)
So all in all, 2015 was a fabulous year. Thanks to everyone who made it so SO amazing!! :) See you next year! xo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?