Casting Spells

Monday, January 11, 2016

top- Chico's // shoes- Hidden Fashion // necklace- Forever 21

Happy Monday! It's finally beginning to get cold outside here in RVA, despite my outfit in these photos, it was actually freezing. These pants make me feel like a sorceress about to cast a spell. They are so witchy when you wear them with cool jewelry and what not. Also, I love how dead skinny jeans are now, I never liked skinny jeans, the struggle of doing squats and lunges to get them on and then how impossible getting the tiny little holes over your ankles and feet when trying to take them off. God, such a pain. So goodbye skinny jeans, Hello wide leg fluttery pants! LONG LIVE LOOSE PANTS!

Hopefully you noticed the few little updates here on the blog. I got sort of tired of the heavy black and white color scheme, and needed something a little lighter and happier. It's still being worked on (by yours truly so it may take some time). I'm teaching myself some HTML coding and it's a process, but so far I LOVE how things are looking :) Let me know what y'all think!

New posts coming up this week. Talk to y'all tomorrow <3 xo





FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?