BIRTHDAY CHRONICLES

Monday, January 25, 2016

on Ally: pants and glasses- Forever 21 // sweater- H+M // boots- Hunter // hat- Target
on Me: shirt- Need Supply Co. // hat and glasses- Forever 21 // pants- H+M (cut myself)

HELLO AND HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY TO US! Ally and I turn 18 in three days. THREE DAYS! Holy cow, January flew by SO fast! Crazytown. So fast that doing any sort of Birthday Chronicles completely flew over my head, you can check out previous ones here though! I have been so busy, with all these snow days and what not, ugh sledding and drinking hot chocolate is SUCH a burden...

It's really sad to think that this is our last birthday together :( Maybe I'll have to go up to where ever the little A-Pop ends up to surprise her :)

I've got some big birthday plans under wraps which I'll share soon!!! <3 love yaaa

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?