Blizzard

Friday, January 22, 2016

dress- Urban Outfitters // sweater- Forever 21 // shoes- Old Navy // hat- Target // necklace- handmade

I realize that in that last photo I look possessed but I thought it was cool with Carly. Anyway, hello my little snow angels!! Today is a snow day beyond ALL SNOW DAYS! We are supposed to get something wild like 28 inches of snow. TWENTY EIGHT! THAT'S OVER TWO FEET! WHAT THE HECK!? This is SO new for Richmond and I'm LOVING it! It started snowing this morning, obviously school was cancelled, but it hasn't stopped since around 10am! Crazytown! I spent most of the day snuggled up, however I did test my hand at sledding a few times, all sadly failed, but I had a lot of fun :)

Not much to say about this outfit except that black and white is my favorite color combination and this is my favorite sweater at the moment. This is easily one of my good "go-to" outfits. Maybe not for this weather though, who am I kidding, I was flopping freezing my tail off out there! More snow photos coming soon!! <3

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?