I made a Smoothie Bowl!! And so can you!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

So after drooling over Instagram at literally all of what Lee Tilghman's photos, I decided to try my hand at making my own smoothie bowl. No I didn't have acai or goji berries or various seeds, yes my berries were frozen, but I wasn't about to spend eight million dollars on fresh ingredients just for my trial... Anyway, here it is :)
 Well first obviously, you need a blender... fill it up with milk, a banana, raspberries...
 strawberries...
 and blend!
Note: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR BOWL, IT'S PROBABLY SMALLER THAN YOU THINK, YOU WILL MAKE A MASSIVE MESS. Just a warning.... cause I totally did...
 Align some granola...
 some blue berries...
and more raspberries! And you're complete!! Enjoy :)

A photo posted by olivia ruffin 🌙 (@olivebarrett) on

Follow Me:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?