The Birthday Chronicles 15/16 Not My Tartan Dress

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm falling in this photo ^^.....
So if you were following along during The Birthday Chronicles then you may know that one of the things I wanted to do was "thrift a tartan dress" well, that never happened. :(
But this is a dress I have had literally all my life and have worn it twice. TWICE! crazy I know... and when I finally decided it was actually adorable, it was too small, bleh. 
dress // Jean Bright
sweater // Target
boots // Ross
watch // Casio, Target -- I thought since I always forget to take my watch off for photos I may as well just let you know where it's from...
xoxolivia.

1 comment:

  1. omg your dress and hair are perfect
    x Yazmine
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?