Words With Sunday + Chapter Three

Sunday, November 3, 2013

+WHAT I ATE+
This Sunday morning Pops and I tried the semi-newly opened gastropub, "Mint" 
For any Food Network Star fans... remember Malcolm Mitchell from season 8? Yeah this is HIS restaurant!!
Let me tell you, it is AH-MAYY-ZING!
I ordered the Brioche Bananas Foster French Toast.
best I have ever had in my entire life.
For french toast, a relatively simple entrée, this had so many different flavors that just danced on my tounge with every bight! Let me tell you, I sure was disappointed once I had finished it... I could eat this all day every day! 
Similar to my french toast, my dad's Eggs Benedict was the best he claims to ever have! 
Since we are vegetarian, he substitutes the ham for a tomato, and he said it was phenomenal! 
Also those potatoes... O   M   G.
wow. 
so
so 
amazing...
For us it was an all around A+
the atmosphere was so cool! a mixture of modern, chic, and classic. High ceilings, huge windows in the front, and massive mirrors behind the bar gave the restaurant a larger look, so fab, it had something that every interior lover LOVES! 
Service was super fast, and everyone was all so nice :) 
So would we go back? YES.

+WHAT I WORE+
shirt // target
belt // F21
awesome reversible giraffe (yeah those are giraffes) skirt // thrifted
sandals // Steve Madden
purse // vintage
earrings // yup, I made them!
necklace // homemade
glasses // TJ MaxX
Isn't this just the coolest mural!?
In RVA we have murals all over, perfect for a blogger ;)

+WHAT I LISTENED TO+
I have been really into MS MR lately, especially "Hurricane" Check 'em out! Great music, especially for tumblin.... (tumblr joke)

+WHAT I DID // WHAT I WORKED ON+
it is crunch time for our musical... 
oh la la
so many rehearsals and late ones at that as well...

love love heart heart
xoxolivia.


1 comment:

  1. Seems like a yummy and nice lunch!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?