Cat Dog Gone Blonde

Wednesday, August 14, 2013




Hi there folks!
Guess who's now part of the blonde squad?
That's right...

ME!

Late last night I dyed my hair blonde, obviously it didn't turn out like the lady pictured on the box, it's more of a yellowish golden color and I LOVE it!! 
Let me know what you think, feel free to comment, I always love reading them :)




This is my dog Tucker, he has been featured on my blog a few times before... He is so much fun, he will run around with you, and also if you sit down anywhere he will just walk over and sit right up next to you! Such a sweetheart. 


casual









my dress is from H+M btw 

Today has been so far the best day outdoors ever! Hello Fall! 
Catch ya later skaters :)


3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through looking at my google analytics where I saw I had references from your blog! I was so overjoyed to see my little button on your side bar! I'm so happy I found your blog! You are completely adorable! I love how animated and bubbly and smiley you are in your pictures! And blonde looks so natural on you;) Nice to meet you, in a manner of speaking.
    Tessa Lynn
    http://www.alavendersea.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I don't think you know just how happy I am reading this! I have been following your blog for a while now and it is one of my favorites :)
      Thank you so so much! I'm really glad you like my blog :) I'd love to do some cool bloggerish stuff with you, would you by chance want to do a guest post on my blog? I would love to have you post something! Let me know what you think!
      --Olivia

      Delete
    2. I feel so complimented! hahaha you're a doll. And I'd be enchanted to write a guest post!! To be honest, I haven't written one yet but there's a first for everything, right? You can email me at alavendersea@gmail.com and we can chat about this further :)
      Tessa

      Delete

What's On Your Mind?