Pink Ruffles Three Ways

Monday, August 12, 2013

..........................................................................outfit one..........................................................................


Happy Monday Everyone!!
Today I wanted to start a new "segment" on my blog, where I take one article of clothing and use it in three outfits! 
The piece that I focused on today was a pale pink top with cute ruffles around the bottom.





This outfit is super casual.
Where it's from:
necklace // my grandmothers
sweater // thrifted
shorts // thrifted jeans that I cut
shoes // Forever21



..........................................................................outfit two..........................................................................


I love these shoes, but let me tell you... they are so difficult and painful! What we do for fashion!

this outfit is a bit nicer.
Where it's from:
earrings // Charming Charlie's
pants // Target
shoes // they were my mom's
bracelets // my grandmother brought them back from Kenya! Oh la la!!



..........................................................................outfit three........................................................................

I didn't get many great pictures of this outfit; while I went to change it got weirdly cloudy and dark so the edited photos are sort of strange, therefor there are only a few. 




Out of the three this is obviously the nicest
Where it's from:
dress // TJMaxx
necklace // gifted from my mom
shoes // Ferragamos 
and lastly the shirt is from Forever 21!

Have a great week, I hope it's full of fun and happiness!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the third outfit! The leopard peeking out is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are 3 ways of adorable!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?