DRESS CODE

Friday, March 15, 2019

HEY BABES! How are you!? Hope you're stellar! I AM! I am officially FINISHED with finals! Annnndddd yet somehow I am still awake at 1 am procrastinating, but procrastinating on what even? Sleep?! Now that's just crazy... I should get on it. But first, these photos! I had so much fun recently with my friend Taylor  creating these color coded photos. I've wanted to do something like this for so long, and LOVE how the photos turned out!

As I go into trying to blog more and be more active here on all my social platforms I want to ask you what type of content you prefer, more editorial photoshooty types of photos, or just everyday quick outfit of the day type styling photos? I have a poll on my Instagram story right now, let me know what you think!!

Okay, and until then, I've got to get some sleep... Have a big weekend of moving out ahead of me! xo, O