THANK YOU!

Friday, November 23, 2018

Good morning everyone!

I know I'm a day late, but I thought I would just jump on here and say thank you! I know I talk a lot about how busy I am, how tired I am, how frustrating all the algorithms are and how I'm not where I want to be as a blogger, but to be honest, I am so grateful.

Putting all of the negatives behind me, I am so grateful for the community that blogging has brought to me, the opportunities, and the skills I have learned from this world online.

I'm so thankful that my friend Ally showed me the world of blogging almost seven years ago, seriously, I owe her that much and more.

And to you guys! Everyone who gets on here and reads, thank you! I know people are turning more to YouTube or Instagram only, but this is my chosen platform and I appreciate those of you who have stuck around to honor that. I'm your biggest fan!

Anyway, I love you all so much, of course my list of gratitude spans further than blogging, but for now, for this space, I am so grateful for YOU. Thank you <3