GREAT BIG GREENHOUSE

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

dress- thrifted // glasses- OuiFresh // shoes- Forever 21

Good Morning lovelies! I hope everyone's week has been treating them well so far! I feel like it just started, and yet it is already Wednesday, time is flying by! I will be back in Savannah in no time, that is so crazy to me! I am really looking forward to this year and getting back into the swing of things.

Since going to Hong Kong, it's been forever and a day since I've been at my SCAD home base having a routine and what not. I have a tough quarter set up for me when I get back though, that's for sure. Four classes (we are only supposed to take three), all on the same day, back to back to back to back... Oh man... But! I'm excited! Living in my first ever apartment! With my best friends! In one of my favorite cities! What could be better than that?
In other news, I LOVE this dress. I got it the other day from Goodwill, on National Thrifting Day actually! And ya know what? I made a video all about it too! Watch it!
Huge thanks, as always to my blogger bff Stephanie for taking these photos of me in a greenhouse! I've always wanted to shoot in a greenhouse, so when she suggested it I was SOLD! Don't you just love these photos? Where should I shoot next? xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?