SAUNDERS IN HONG KONG

Friday, June 22, 2018

Hello! It has been a month now since Saunders came all the way across the world to Hong Kong to visit me. A month!! How wild is that, it seriously feels like just yesterday. We had the absolute best time, from swimming at Shek-O at night, to having soup dumplings spray into our noses, we did the most and I'm so happy we did.

Having Saunders in Hong Kong really encouraged me to get out and do things that I wouldn't have otherwise. We were going on new and exciting adventures everyday, sweating our insides out in the Hong Kong heat, and loving every moment. I could go deeper into it, but honestly, so much fun happened it's difficult to put it into words, so here is the vlog from that week, and some fun photos :)
enjoy! xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?