HOMESICK

Monday, February 12, 2018

top- The Home T // jacket- Calvin Klein // pants- American Apparel 

Hey guys! Today I'm talking to you a little bit about what it's like to live away from home. If you've been following me for a while now, you'd know that although I'm from Virginia, I go to school in Georgia, and in about a month, Hong Kong! Sometimes living so far away (and even further soon) can be difficult. Home is a safe place; a place I know and trust. Home is where I can be comfortable being lazy, watching movies all night long with my family, eating pasta every day, hanging out with my best friends 24/7, home is good. Meanwhile at school, yes I do have a lot of fun, for the most part it's work, work, work, work! Especially during midterms, here at school everyone is under high stress, and really only craving one thing: home.

One thing that makes me feel a little closer to home? My Home T. The Home T is a brand that let's you rep your home with pride, no matter how far away you are. With all sorts of items from mugs to tees, The Home T's got you covered when it comes to making you feel right at home wherever you are.

So no matter who you are, where you are or where you're going, get yourself a Home T to feel a little bit closer to home.

Also! A great conversation starter, you'd be surprised how many people ask me where in VA I'm from, saying they have family there, or they grew up there. Sometimes you don't realize you have family all around you until you show it off.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?