CRAZEY DAZEY

Thursday, January 18, 2018

glasses- Paper Source // overalls- Target // sweater- Thrifted // shoes- Vans

HELLO LOVES!

Happy almost weekend!! I hope you all have had a good week so far! It's been a weird one for me for sure, sort of all over the place! We didn't have classes on Monday due to MLK day, and then I don't have classes Tuesday or Thursdays, so I weirdly only had one day of classes this week. We have make up classes tomorrow from Monday, and I'm all out of sorts trying to organize my life over here! Haha.. It's weird how having one day off can throw your whole week off!

But, besides that, there are a few things that I'm LOVING lately!

1. These STARS! I found them on tumblr and am obsessed... I used them in my instagram photo that I posted this morning, and seriously cannot be stopped. They make any photo so much fun!

2. BØRNS new album!! It's been out for a few days now and I can't stop listening. My fave songs as of right now are Second Night of Summer and I Don't Want U Back. SOOO good. Give it a listen for SURE

3. My underrated crazy daisy sunglasses!! I always second guess wearing them out because they honestly do make me look like I'm super startled or something lol, but they are toooo much fun to pass up!

What are you loving lately??
Also, do you like the way the photos are laid out in this post? Do you prefer straight up photos, or more collage type posts? Let me know in the comments down below!! xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?