LOVING HIM WAS RED

Wednesday, January 17, 2018


Good afternoon chickideeees! 

Right now I'm sitting in my math class wearing the absolute most KILLER red high waisted pants and a red lined clear belt that I found this past weekend at Goodwill and could not feel better. You guys, when my outfit is a ten, my day is a ten, but that's a different story. 

As I'm sure you've noticed, and I am sort of late on talking about this trend, but monochromatic dressing is very in right now. Especially all red outfits! A monochromatic outfit is powerful! Especially in all red, to me red says, "hey, I'm in charge, I know what's going on, I'm confident. Get ready for me." I love that. Any outfit that has "Girlboss" written all over it is an outfit I can get behind, and this is IT! 

I'm working up a little outfit post for you all with some monochromatic outfits, so be on the lookout for that! I've been having some skin issues and haven't been able to shoot. Until then, here are some of my fave pieces that you can buy so you can build your own monochromatic outfit!

But serious pro tip: shop at Goodwill-- 1. because it's way cheaper and 2. everything is color coded! No need to spend years on looking, it's already all organized for you!

Happy shopping! xo, O
p.s. if you didn't pick up on it, the title of this post is a reference to a Taylor Swift song...

SHOP MY FAVE REDS



No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?