CHECK MATE

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

top and bag- Beehive // sunnies- H+M // leggings- Vans similar // earrings- Mallory Wolk // shoes- Mod & Soul

Hello Wonderful Humans! Hope your week is off to a good start so far :)
I'm going to be completely honest with you guys, I've had this post open for probably likkkeeee five days now, just UNABLE to take the time to sit down and post. I've been so busy it's been ridiculous! As you probably know, it's finals week for me, last week was horrific and this week is even worse. If being sick all weekend isn't enough to make things stressful, finals sure helps. Oh the joy of all nighters and last minute cram sessions... ANYWAY! Let's talk about these photos and this OUTFIT!

Lately it seems as though the whole world (and by that I just mean fast fashion companies like Urban and Forever 21 and those types of brands) is going nuts for black and white checked clothing. I mean... not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've ALWAYS loved black and white anything, so black and white checks ain't anything new to me... I'm so ahead of the trend, ha! I'm such a hipster y'all... BUT these sweet leggings aren't the only thing worth mentioning in this post..
THESE EARRINGS! My friend here at school, Mallory makes and sells them on Etsy, she's on a break for school but will start selling again during break (which is in three days). When I saw her wearing a pair one day in class I KNEW I needed to get my hands on a pair of my own. Seriously though, HOW CUTE!

Lastly, always worth mentioning is my Beehive gear. I'm wearing my "dorky sauce" Beehive Babe tee and then working this CRAZY COOL bag! I'm obsessed with it and have already gotten SO many complements! It's seriously the best!!

FOR BEEHIVE: Use the code "YOURECUTE" at check out for 10% off!! 

Besides all those glorious things, that's pretty much it for me right now. I've been so busy with work and vlogging lately it feels like I don't even have time to breathe. I have really been upping my YouTube game though y'all, so be sure to check that out :) Until next time, xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?