BEACH BABE

Thursday, October 19, 2017

suit- Flagpole // grey sweater- Kendall and Kylie // red sweater- Zara

Good morning babes!
Yesterday Cassie and I woke up at the crack o' dawn to catch the sunrise at Tybee Island, and although it was FREEZING at first, it was so much fun!! I had some strawberry milk before hand, so I couldn't really complain... Surprisingly enough, being in the water was better than just standing on the beach, it was so wildly windy and only 50some degrees, it made the water feel warm which was oh oh oh so nice. Then of course... being in that wind after being in the water..? Not fun.

I'm so happy I finally got the chance to shoot in my Flagpole suits. They are so stylish and comfortable. When it comes to swimwear I'm either a one piece, or high-waisted kind of gal. I find these to just work better for my body, more flattering and what not. BUT I always struggle when trying to find high-waisted bottoms, having them just go around my hips, and never really hugging my waist in the right way, always falling right below my belly button, being more of a high rise, not high-waisted. Not this one though, never have I had a better fitting suit!! Fits like a glove, AND actually covers my belly button and waist. VERY satisfied by the quality of Flagpole's suits y'all, very satisfied. Seriously, give Flagpole a look, you won't regret it!

I'm headed home today for the weekend and I could not be more excited. Hopefully I'll be able to get some posts up from ol' RVA, so be on the look out for those :) Until then! xo, O
 

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?