KINDERGARTEN STYLE

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hello Lovebugs, happy Saturday! Although this weekend hasn't exactly flown by like all the others have, it doesn't mean I'm not ready for it to end. I have PILES, and I mean PILESSSS of work still to do. I really don't like working on Sundays either, who does! So hopefully I can get if not everything, most of my work done today. We are home now from Hilton Head, which although sad, I really did have so much to do and I'm glad I can be here to get it done. Monday and Tuesday are going to be insanity, just because I have something due in every single class and they are some of my biggest projects yet! BUT I do have Thursday to look forward to! That's when Ally is coming into town and I literally CANNOT WAIT!! I have a whole list of all the amazing things we are going to do and UGH JUST YOU WAIT! It's going to be fantastic, get ready for a vlog ;) I'm so excited to have my lil bae in Savannah, we are going to have so much fun.

As for this outfit, I really really do love it, I felt like a little kid and that was the best part! I need to start wearing bows in my hair again, it's honestly the funnest thing ever! I love how neck scarves are so versatile, I may do a post sometime soon on all the ways to use a scarf, because believe me they are just about infinite! I shot these photos with my new friend Brooke in the RAIN, but she's just too cute, when she's around there's always sunshine! I'm actually doing a really fun shoot with her tomorrow which will be a lot of fun, so look out for that :)

Anyway, I gotta go shower and then bury myself in fashion illustrations... So until tomorrow chickies! xo, O
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?