FLORAL

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hello everyone :) If the feeling of cabin fever I was feeling last week wasn't enough, don't even get me STARTED on this week. I'm sick. So, so, so, SO, sick. Between fevers, and sore throats, I can hardly talk and can barely eat anything. Basically I'm a hot mess who's been in bed for three hundred years and can't do anything but be cold when it's hot and hot when it's cold. All I want to do is get out and have good summer adventures. UGH! So I apologize for my absence here, I just obviously haven't been up to it. However, I thought in the meantime I'd post these bad boys Ally and I took the other day.

I recently purchased the A2E Origins Lightroom Presets, and this was me just testing them out and I am not at ALL disappointed with the purchase. Very, very pleased :) I love how crisp, sharp, and intense everything is! The editing really makes a world of a difference in a photo. You can have two excellent compositions, one edited and one not at all, and one will look completely "bleh" compared to the other! My editing style is typically very bright, saturated, and light. What's yours?

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?