CELEBRATE LIFE WITH MIZ MOOZ

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Shoes- Miz Mooz

HAPPY SATURDAY! I'm very excited to share this post with you! I collaborated with the amazing shoe company Miz Mooz. When I received my shoes I knew exactly how I wanted to style them. Miz Mooz is such a fun brand, all of their shoes are adorable, affordable, and worthy of celebrating! So, with that being said, I knew I wanted to make the photoshoot a party!!

These slides are perfect for any occasion, they're comfortable enough to just wear around the house, yet also so chic, so you can wear them out to a nice dinner or something! I've already gotten a good amount of wear out of them and let me tell you, I've worn them everywhere. They also come in many different colors, so be sure to check those out too!! Happy shopping :) xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?