FESTIVAL STYLE WITH MAMIE RUTH AND M. LIZ +VIDEO!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hello Hello loves, and HAPPY FESTIVAL SEASON!! As I'm sure you all know, Coachella ended this past weekend, marking the start of a wonderful festival season! I'm so excited to say that I once again partnered up with Mamie Ruth + M.Liz, a local boutique here in Savannah (they have a website too for all you non-locals!!) to create the ultimate festival wardrobe!! I had SO much fun putting together all these outfits, and styling my beautiful friends! I can't think of a better brand to show off this year when jamming out at all the festivals this summer! Mamie Ruth + M.Liz is so fantastically bohemian and playful, bringing all the best festival vibes! Check out their site and store on Liberty st to buy some fresh festival goodies for yourself!!! <3 And scroll down to enjoy the BEST lookbook ever! Enjoy!!!! xo, O

All clothes Mamie Ruth 
All jewelry M. Liz
Photos and Video by Taylor Wedding (insta)

FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?