Thoughts Like Summer

Thursday, December 31, 2015

On me: shirt and jeans- Forever 21 // necklace- Show The Love
On Ally: shirt- // sweater and hat- target // jeans- Lucky brand // shirt- Forever 21

In just a few days, I start the second semester of my senior year. Lately it's felt like summer outside and it makes me feel like college is only a minute away. And I'm gunna be honest, I have quite a few fears about going into the whole "on my own" thing. So here we go:

1. What am I going to do with out my best friends? What will it be like leaving my them and going to make new ones?
2. What if I actually become the definition of a starving artist because I'm spending too much money on project supplies instead of food?
3. I always say, "I don't want to be that person who forever lives in high school, I can't wait to get out of this place." But I'm actually really happy right now, I love high school, and I never want to leave. What happens when I do?
4. What if my roommate is psycho?! Or like really messy, or never sleeps, or worse, SCREAMS IN HER SLEEP?!
5. I'm going to be seven hours from home, who do I go to when I'm sick?
6. We are moving in the spring, will I have enough time to make that place feel like home during the summer so when I come back for breaks from school I wont be coming back to a HOUSE but a HOME?
7. What if being in an environment where for once I'm NOT the only fashion blogger or fashionista kinda gal, but one in a million, makes me want to give up cause competition is too tough?!
8. I feel like I'm eternally twelve years old, twelve year olds aren't supposed to go to college, they're too young! Am I ready?

Wellllll yeah that's all for now. Hey, eight months. I got this. Right?
xo

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?