Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie Bowl!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Good Morning! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend <3 mine was fabulous, Christmas was amazing and everything was so SO splendid :) This morning I tried my hand once again at making another smoothie bowl. But okay, this time I think I've got it down to a science.

So FIRST what you need to do is cut all your fruits and then put them back in the fridge while you make the smoothie part. Otherwise you'll make the smoothie and then everything will melt while you're cutting and then sink and it's just super duper sad. Also, unlike last time, I actually used a pretty flat bowl instead of a small deep bowl, which made it all overflow and spill EVERYWHERE. Ugh that was a mess.... but this time it was GREAT!

Here's what I used:
       For the smoothie- straight up frozen blueberries and frozen strawberries
       For the top- kiwi, blackberries, starfruit, banana, banana walnut granola, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and buckwheat seeds

And that's it! It was SO delicious and SO easy!! Enjoy :)
Oh! Also, if you do ever make anything from my blog and post it on instagram feel free to tag me in it and I'll take a peek! :)
xo

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?