Wrap Up

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

top- Forever 21 // skirt- H+M // shoes- ShoeMint // hat- Target

Good Evening Babes! Today Ally and I got together for the hot second while it wasn't raining (it's been pouring for a million days straight I swear) and it was actually a LOT of fun! We hit up a bunch of locations and nailed a ton of outfits! Go us! Bffs 4 lyfe ;D

Anyway, yesterday I went to Forever 21 to use a gift card I got for Christmas and let me tell you, I got a pretty dang great haul. This top included. How AWESOME is this top?! It's so SO incredibly comfy and super duper flattering.

Alright dudes, I'm loosing a battle with my eyelids in trying to keep them open and really need to get to bed. Sorry this post was so short! I've been getting zero and I mean ZERO sleep lately, idk why. But I love you all so so much! xo


FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?