Olive

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hey guys! I absolutely loved doing this photoshoot this weekend. I was a little Lacey Claire wannabe when jumping around and posing. If you've seen this cycle of America's Next Top Model you'd know what I mean...I've been trying forever to find a way to incorporate these pants into an outfit but it's been sorta hard, they are too dressy for school or just hanging out and just hard to style in general. Yes they are SO amazing, but very highwaisted and ultra long. I mean I'm sorta tall, but these are pants made for Karlie Kloss. Only in a dream world would Karlie and I share clothes... Okay but can we also talk about this top for a second... the FRINGE! HOLY WOW! SO FABULOUS! I honestly have no words, these photos are enough.

What do y'all have planned for this weekend? I've got auditions for the "Winter One Acts" coming up which I'm also excited for. That's pretty much it, nothing newwww.... xo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?