End Of The Day

Sunday, November 22, 2015

overalls- Gap // boots- Forever 21 // crop top- Zara

Hey guys!! I took these photos early last week. And I'm sorry but I have just been so exhausted lately and unmotivated. Senior slide? Probably... And right now I have an entire essay and an Anatomy test to study for for tomorrow and I'm still blogging. #priorities. All I've been doing is listening to Made In The A.M. and yes, this post is titled after a One Direction song... I couldn't help it.

I love this outfit. As always, I'm a sucker for overalls, and with this lacey crop top, even better! The weather was really weird when I took these photos, it was 68 degrees! In November!! WHAT!? Now thankfully, the seasons have gotten their ish together and it's cold the way it should be. So get excited for scarves and coats!!! And get ready for me complaining I don't live in Australia where it's SUMMER! Ugh, I'm SO glad I'm going to school in Georgia where it's warm. Ahh yes, the sweet sweet south :)

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?