Freeze feat. DressIn

Saturday, August 8, 2015

shirt- Dressin // shorts- Dressin // shoes- Hidden Fashion // sun glasses- Forever 21 (similar)

Hello! Today I'm sharing a collab I've been working on with DressIn for some time now. I wanted to capture the essence of summer completely. What a better way to do that than with Popsicles and high waisted shorts!!?! DressIn sent me these shorts and this shirt, and I'm absolutely in LOVE! The shirt is a crop top too so what's not to love? DressIn is loaded with the cutest styles and all up to date trends, for super SUPER cheap! A great spot to get some clothes before the school year starts :)
Summers almost over ya'll, but not yet. In these last three weeks I'm nothing but busy busy busy!! I'm headed to the beach next week and I can't wait! Expect an overload of ocean pics and seaside instas. Oh and probs a video too! I haven't been to the beach in SO LONG and I'm so excited. I've been craving frozen custard and the peaceful feeling of falling asleep to the sounds of the sea. What are your plans for the rest of the summer?

Stay Cool ;) xo
INSTAGRAM // YOUTUBE // LOOKBOOK // PINTEREST

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?