Take Me Back

Monday, August 3, 2015

HELLO! For the past month I have been at my home away from home, having the time of my life. Did you even know I was gone? Hehehe I'm so sneaky, scheduling posts and all ;) This year I went to camp, not as a camper, but as a Junior Counselor. It was such an amazing experience. We had all sorts of jobs; from making pizza on Thursdays to sorting mail and having buddy cabins, we were always busy with fun dutys as we learned to be future counselors.
(From left to right: me, Hailey, Carolyn, Taylor, Courtney, Juliet, Alida and Virginia)

I couldn't have asked for a better group. We had a small JC group this year of just eight. I kid you not though, after the first day, we were all best friends.
I've never missed camp so much as I do right now. This was by far the best summer yet :)

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?