ATLT + Grayson Shop!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hello! I teamed up with the totally awesome online shop, Grayson to show off some of their cutest summer pieces! I received four articles in the mail, two shorts, a sweater, and a shirt. Then with that I created four outfits good for any summer day.

This first piece is my favorite: black and white!! The shorts are from Grayson, and you can find them here!
This second look is a little edgier, thanks to Grayson for this candy skull crop top.
shorts- H+M // boots- Forever 21
 lol just dancing
I put together a more causal look with these ultra comfy dolphin shorts :)
I love wearing my tight overalls with a flowy shirt fluttering out of the sides and back. This sweater completed the look!

Go check out Grayson for more super affordable majorly cute clothes!! xo

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! Great Store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THAT TSHIRT! thx for posting about this store!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?