Words With Sunday + Chapter 36

Sunday, December 21, 2014



+WHERE WE ATE:
 This week we went to a new stop (for us) called, "The Magpie" to be totally honest, I thought it was only okay, I wouldn't go back... Unfortunately, but hey, you have to try them all out to know right?
 +WHAT I WORE / WHAT WE DID:
 awesome Christmas-y top - Vintage, Thrifted // pants - Old Navy // belt - Forever 21 // shoes - Urban Outfitters// earrings - Charming Charlie's

Don't you just adore this top?! My mom found it for me in a thrift store and I'm obsessed. It used to have massive, and I mean massive shoulder pads, but they didn't fit under my coat.... so I cut them out... It was for the best, they were pretty bad... haha I've been wearing Christmas-y stuff all season long to get into the spirit. Even when I'm just hanging out in my room I'll slip on my Christmas flower crown for some extra holiday pizzazz. (Blog post coming soon featuring my flower crown, yay!) 

 Tonight my grandma and I trimmed the tree! I had a great time doing it. We have some really awesome ornaments, we aren't just a white light and tinsel kind of family, we've got all the good stuff...
 Aren't my parents adorable? This was taken Emma's first Christmas is San Fransisco. Sooooo cute <3

Have a very VERY Merry Christmas! Xo from Mimi and Olivia :)

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?