Three Ways- Let's Talk About My Favorite Top

Saturday, June 14, 2014

 Mixing And Matching
For this first outfit I have mixed a polka dot pattern and my favorite high waisted pants. I really like this outfit, the way the pants tapper down to a skinny ankle fit looks great with the chunky heels which I love. Not to mention that it is super comfy and cool. I'd wear this out to dinner or to a party or something, who knows, somewhere to show off my title of Mix'n'Match Queen... haha
top - Urban Outfitters // pants - Target // necklace - vintage // shoes - ShoeMint 
 Playful
Overalls with a collared top and sandals = (one of) my favorite outfit(s) It's so chill and cute. It's easily wearable anywhere and perfect for summer! I love it! And the overalls get me in the spirit for camp :)
 overalls - Gap (old) // shoes - Chinese Laundry (similar)
 Dressed Up
And then lastly of course, there is always the option to dress it up... Here I have taken a cut out backless tulle lacey dress. I love this dress, the places I can wear it are limited, 1. because it's backless 2. because it's white 3. because of all the cut outs and 4. because it is pretty short. BUT! I do love it and it looks awesome with this crop top underneath :)
dress - Molly Malloy // shoes - ShoeMint // earrings - Charming Charlie's 

If you were wondering... yes, the rain did force me to finish these photos inside, thanks Mother Nature. xoxolivia.  

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?